Richard G Oxw

Verified Reviewer

Asko 10505 part

I have an Asko 10505 washing machine and it is running very well after many years. However, the facia where the controls are - due to being brittle - has broken and is NOT repairable. Do you have a facia for my model of washing machine? I am happy to pay delivery.
Pros:
  • Well made reliable
Cons:
  • Uk customer service unhelpful

Preferred solution: Facia for Asko10505

User's recommendation: Great item. No complaints but difficult to find customer service email.

Kosto S
map-marker Little Billabong, New South Wales

ASKO horrible customer service and product malfunctions warranty policy

Purchased an ASK0 dishwasher in June of 2020. Very expensive top of the line machine was told by Salesperson at Sergeant Appliance there was a three year warranty if there is any problem. Warranty expired 30 days ago really? Tried to get ASKO to help me get service warranty should be waved. This machine is only three years old and start stop bottom does not work REALLY? No help from them only say well everything deteriorates.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Cleaned well
Cons:
  • Dishwasher three years old only start stop button not working

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy any product from ASKO it only works for three you can buy a cheaper brand that will work longer.

Lana S Nhs

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Los Angeles, California

ASKO Dishwasher - broken since purchase

My ASKO dishwasher has been broke since purchase. It has a dedicated fuse which has now been replaced twice along with the GFI associated with it. I hired a private installation company who does all my work on my Wolf & Subzero brands thus telling me (and in writing) this dishwasher has been broken from the beginning. Ive had three reps to my home to no avail. If this dishwasher is not fixed I will report you to several agencies that protect me, the buyer. Im tired of this company taking my time & energy up. One saying its the product, another its installation, and another saying its the builder. No one will take responsibility.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Circuit issue
  • Appliance was broke upon installation
  • Installation issues

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Absolutely do not purchase ASKO!

Teamtransport
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Don't purchse Asko Appliances

purchased an Asko dryer and washer about 10 yrs ago because I was told that they were made extremely well and it would be the last set I would have to buy. Well, last month the motor broke down and the cost was $750.00 to replace the motor in the washer and it took 4 days to get the parts. Last week the dryer broke down, rear pilot bearing and rollers. Parts were ordered by Valley Wide Appliance repair in Phoenix on Tues 9/25/12 and it's now been over a week and the parts won't deliver until 10/4/12. Not sure of how much this is going to cost. That being said there are no stocking parts distributors in Phoenix and your Dallas parts whse does a poor job of timely processing orders and shipping the parts, leaving customers for 1 to 2 weeks with no appliances. I could have purchased any American made washer and dryer for half the price and the parts are readily available in Phoenix and anyone could do the repair work. I am disappointed by the performance of these products and especially the cost of repair parts and the fact that there is only ONE man in Phoenix that can and will work on Asko products. This is a pathetic tribute to your product, marketing and customer service. There were many units sold in this area over the years and your company does nothing to ensure local parts availability and service capability. I will never purchase another Asko product after dealing with these problems.
Guest

wOw 10 years old and you are ***. Maybe you think mechanical things should last forever.

Well guess what they dont. Get real and stop :cry :cry :cry

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article